Monday, May 14, 2012

Amazing

Last Sunday was beyond amazing. The day started off simply, relaxing at home. Then we met a friend and did a little sightseeing.





But it was the evening that was nothing like I expected before I came here. In a wonderful little pub overlooking the beautiful Nagasaki Dejima Pier I sang with my friends.

It's not unusual to sing in a pub or with friends, but how often does a person get to sing with an incredibly talented Irish band in Japan? Yes, that's right, I sang for the first time in front of an audience with the O'ttories. Needless to say, I was terrified but I wouldn't have missed it for the world.




2 comments:

  1. Your singing was wonderful, I would like to hear you sing Annie Laurie, when I sang it and everyone cheered, i KNEW I was truly Irish.

    ReplyDelete