Thursday, March 22, 2012

Positive



Today is my last day of work until I get back from my trip. I have plenty of time to finish my last minute cleaning and packing over the weekend, since everything is mostly taken care of. I am going to try not to fret this weekend and just take everything in stride. I'd like to go to church one more time, I think that will help with my nerves.

I don't think the reality of what I'm doing has really sunk in yet. I've always daydreamed about traveling and such but never experienced it first hand. I can read about and talk to people about the experience all day long, but until I do it myself I don't think I will really understand what it is like. I don't think it will be real until I get off the plane. People keep asking me if I'm excited, and the answer is yes. Or people will ask me if I am nervous and that answer is also yes. But, no matter what I am determined to have a positive attitude because this is really fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment