Thursday, August 25, 2011

End of summer

One week left until college classes start again. This is a bit bitter sweet for me because I'm really enjoying my free-time this summer. But I love going to class and am really looking forward to this semester. For the fall I am taking my typical Japanese language courses and getting ready for Nagasaki.




But the best part of this year will be my art classes. Firstly I am continuing fiber art which I loved last semester. I can't wait to learn some new techniques! Also, I'll be taking a fashion history course, but it's in the art department, same teacher as fiber art. I don't know much about it but I love the teacher.




I definitely think I will be cranking out some great crafty stuff very soon. Last semester I felt like I was just getting started. This semester I'm feeling really inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment