Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Craft Room Pt.3

Another awsome type of conainers I like to use for my craft supplies are containers that are normally meant for fishing or tools. My mom had one of these containers that she was using for her beads and she gave it to me when she didn't need it any more.



These bins are made for tools, things like screws and bolts. I purchased one of them at a hardware store and they are super handy for storing little things like buttons, brads and other embelishments. My husband helped me secure them to the wall so they free table and drawer space by utilizing the empty walls. They also give me a place to stack small things on top which is even more storage space. The drawers come out of the container so I can pull one out and put it on my table while I'm working. It can be very handy.




No comments:

Post a Comment