Monday, February 27, 2012

In My Craft Room Pt.4

I like using fishing tackle boxes for my craft tools and larger supplies. I've found that a lot of these type of containers are just as nice as the ones specifically made for craft supplies and they are often a lot less expensive and durable. Tackle boxes are also fantastic for portability, when you need to take your tools to a crafting get-together or host a crafty party. They are generally customizeable and can fit a wide range of tools and supplies.




I usually use the one in the pictures for ribbons, punches and little tools. The little devided containers that came with it are great for my gromets, brads and craft wire. I have another that has big removable plastic containers with deviders, and they pull out like drawers and are big enough to fit all my rubber stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment