Thursday, February 2, 2012

The O'Ttories

Today I've had the profound revelation that I am truly blessed. It is such an opportunity for me to live my dreams by going to Japan and I'm making such wonderful friends in the process. I've realized that in order to really enjoy life I have to put myself out there and be a part of something bigger than myself.

In my quest for connections with Japan I have established a friendship with a really wonderful resident of Nagasaki. Koshiro and I have connected through our love of Celtic music and I would love to share this with everyone. His band the O'Ttories play traditional Celtic tunes using a variety of traditional instruments. It is a really lovely blend of cultures and I hope you get as much pleasure from listening to them as I did.

O'Ttories Youtube Channel




No comments:

Post a Comment